1. All participants need to be 18 years or over
2. Pregnant ladies are not allowed to attend. This is in line with our insurance policy.
3. We do not allow anyone to participate if we feel they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs. If suspected, you will be asked to leave. No refund will be issued. This is also in accordance to our insurance.
4. Sensible shoes and a warm coat are needed. We investigate into the early hours and it can get chilly.
5. If you have your own equipment, you are welcome to bring it along on the night. A torch is also useful.
6. We will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft of property or car whilst at an event.
7, We will not allow any individual to disrupt an evening and they will be asked to leave.
8. Should a venue cancel our event we will offer an alternative date or a credit note. No refunds will be given.10. All bookings made through us means that you have accepted our terms and conditions.
9. Whilst we cannot guarantee paranormal activity on any given night, we will place you in the best locations possible with the hope of experience something.
10. We will have someone trained in first aid attending our events but please let us know of any medical issues we may need to know about.
11.Guests should always respect others' views or opinions regarding paranormal experiences or activity.
12. Please respect the local area and leave as quietly as possible.
13. You will be attending our events at your own risk. We accept no liability for any accident or injury to yourselves. Only attend if you are in good health and not of a nervous disposition.
14. We do not send out physical tickets but you will receive an email which will be proof of your booking.
15. We require 48 hours notice before the event for any cancellations, in order for us to fill that space.
16. Any deposits made are non-refundable.